This Policy only covers data collected through this website. This Policy does not cover any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which we link. We therefore, cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data collected via our website
If you visit our website, please note the following:
Collection Methods:When you send a message to us or otherwise send us data via our website, we can collect and use your name and email address. You will know what data we collect through the website, because you actively submit it.
Collection Purposes and Use of Data:We use the data we collect from our website for the following general purposes (this list is not exhaustive):
- To respond to the request that you sent us, such as your request for information on our services or your job search
- To administer, protect and improve our website and our systems
- To better understand the preferences of our website visitors
- To compile aggregated statistics about website usage and to inform you about our services
Like many websites, we use ‘cookies’ or other similar technologies. Cookies allow the website to measure traffic activity on the website.
Disclosure of Personal Information:We do not sell or rent your information to third parties and do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows:
- We freely share your information within Holtby Turner Executive Search
- We may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our, or others’ legal rights, for example, in connection with court proceedings or requests from law enforcement officials
- Finally, we reserve the right to use and disclose any information collected via the website that is not in a personally identifiable form
Security: Transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure or error-free. We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Rights:You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or to access and request that we rectify or remove your details from our system(s). You may exercise your right for us to supply you with copies of any personal information we hold on you by contacting us and we will supply you with this as required by law under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Effective date and amendments
This Policy is effective as of 1st July 2014. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, at our sole discretion, and will inform you if we make material changes by indicating on the Policy the date it was last updated or otherwise. When you visit the website you are accepting the current version of this Policy as posted on the site at that time.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information or practices described in this Policy. You may contact us by sending a message to: email@example.com or write to us at Holtby Turner Executive Search, 4-6 York Street, London W1U 6QD.
Last revised: 16th November 2016